I make the banner, you give the points!!

I can donate 800 points for one similiar in coloring to yours, with Johnny Bower, and Terry Sawchuk on the outside, and Frank Mahovlich, and Eddie Shack in the middle. My board name on the bottom in white letters (Leafsfan1967), so basically blue, black, and white colors. :D LMK if you can do it. Thanks! :)

Also, wouldn't mind another one with the following 4 players. Can you do both banners for 1600 points? LMK!! The 2nd one I'd like Rick Nash, Dany Heatley, Joe Thornton, and Alexander Ovechkin. Not sure if you can do the colors to correspond with the team colors, but whatever you can do is great. Also, would love my boardname across the bottom in this one, too. Thanks!

Leafsfan1967 said:
I can donate 800 points for one similiar in coloring to yours, with Johnny Bower, and Terry Sawchuk on the outside, and Frank Mahovlich, and Eddie Shack in the middle. My board name on the bottom in white letters (Leafsfan1967), so basically blue, black, and white colors. :D LMK if you can do it. Thanks! :)

Also, wouldn't mind another one with the following 4 players. Can you do both banners for 1600 points? LMK!! The 2nd one I'd like Rick Nash, Dany Heatley, Joe Thornton, and Alexander Ovechkin. Not sure if you can do the colors to correspond with the team colors, but whatever you can do is great. Also, would love my boardname across the bottom in this one, too. Thanks!

Yes I can definitely do those 2! :cool: Will try to get them done within the next 2 days.

Seahawkz: I will notify you when it's ready.

and Pasttimesports, what exactly were you thinking of?

Man! i love my banner so much i need a new one :D can i have a carl pavano one please? preferably with my username on it?

lmk mat

Banner

I Am A Super Collector Of Jay-z And Shelden Williams (check Links In Sig) I Was Wondering If You Could Make Me A Banner With These Three:

Jay-z
Bo Jackson
Shelden Williams

Randolph:
zachsample.jpg

Pavano:
pavanosample.jpg

Leafsfan, haven't forgot about you but let me get some more out of the way before starting yours, your banners will take much longer to make and the wait will be worth it :)

multimediapitstop said:
Leafsfan, haven't forgot about you but let me get some more out of the way before starting yours, your banners will take much longer to make and the wait will be worth it :)

Cool! No hurry! :cool: Shoot me a PM when you get done in case I forget. I'm old! LOL!!! :D

Back