I need opinions from all you seachicken fans!!! except chris..lol

deputyjaay

Bench Warmer
So i have a hypothetical question for you:D

what if a guy met a guy who pulled a ben obamandu contenders auto championship ticket auto 1/1?

what would ya say is a good amount for that guy to give up to get said auto so he could hook up some seachickens fan named chris?

tree_04.jpg
16.jpg

:roflmao:

Seriously, I am obsessed with Champ Tix and hopefully Chris (who knows my obsession) would allow me to aquire this...

Let me know what I need to do to get this in my hands. (As long as Chris says its OK)

:pray:

That is what I'd pay for a true 1/1 auto of one of my guys in a heartbeat. Might not get it on eBay (lowball marketplace) but if John had it I doubt he'd take a chance on eBay.

i met the guy who pulled the card...hes open to trading/selling it

i coulda traded for it on the spot but the guy wanted a card i already promised to someone else...

as soon as i saw it i thought about grabbing it for chris, so if i attain it he will have #1 shot at it....id never ebay it as theres too many seahawks fans here for me to be that evil :ban:

Let me know what it takes, ill buy it from him or you.
And id be willing to bet I win it if it goes on ebay as well...

Sweet pull for him, at least from a Hawks fan perspective.

If it was Darryl Tapp I would be all over that (sorry Jon) but since I know about Jon's obsession with Champ Tix, I would let this go to him. If you do ever see a Tapp though, trade whatever for it and I will happily reimburse you.

Let me know what it takes, ill buy it from him or you.
And id be willing to bet I win it if it goes on ebay as well...

Sweet pull for him, at least from a Hawks fan perspective.

Damn dude, ease up a little.

Even if it was a card I really needed I'd still back off if I knew that it was kinda for someone else, geez. :roll:

Damn dude, ease up a little.

Even if it was a card I really needed I'd still back off if I knew that it was kinda for someone else, geez. :roll:

no worries. I know that Jon is huge on Champ Tix. If it was Darryl Tapp I wouldn't care but honestly, I'm starting to get tired of collecting. If I see a Tapp I like, I'll still get it though.

Back