I need to trade fast! Let's get some deals done before Friday!

Ndudi44Ebi

Bench Warmer
PLMK if you have ANYTHING from this list. I am doing my last deals from now until friday this week b/c school starts on Tuesday and my mom won't let me trade during school b/c my math grades are lower than everything else (who's aren't!). PLMK ASAP! Thanks!

***Everything includes base unless otherwise noticed***

Primary Wantlist:

Charlie Villanueva
Smush Parker
Sam Cassell 03-04 insert
Sam Cassell 03-04 #'ed
Wally Szczerbiak 03-04 #'ed
06-07 Timberwolves
Rajon Rondo #21 Finest Draft Redemptions
Renaldo Balkman #20 Finest Draft Redemptions

Secondary Wantlist:

Donta Smith
Bracey Wright autos or decent RCs
Reggie Miller
LeBron James RCs
Dwyane Wade RCs
Exquisite base /225

yeah, I was in pre-algebra this past year, and I got a B+ for my overall thruout the year. I was one of the top ones too. I'm in Algebra 1 this year. I used to be an all A student but then this past year, I just figured out that school is stupid and a jail for kids for most of the year :(

actually i had all a's except for one teacher the reason is she hated me i didnt like her so i pretty much didnt try but they were 89 and 86

yeah, my math teacher never taught us anything and wasn't even there half the year (he's also the track/field coach and sports scheduler).

I got your CV GU today it will go out tomorrow but I also got a Bracey Wright SP Authentic Signatures. I like your Dirk Sizziling Swatch and Big Ben GU. LMK if we can work a deal.

hmm, thanks for the CV! But for the Bracey, I just moved both of the GU you wanted plus the dual Murphy/LaFrentz, and the Marbury for a Cassell auto from 03-04 and a CV31 Sweet Shot ball auto RC...lmk. thanks!
btw, need my addy?

my math teacher is the reason i got kicked off the basketball season halfway throught he year... i was the leading scorer on the team... but i failed math so they kicked me off.....i hate my school!!

Back