If first you don't succeed

rexvos

Bench Warmer
I tried to buy this card a month ago. Won an auction paid immediately, only to have the shipper not send. After a claim I was refunded, and saw the price of the card to continue to rise. I saw a BIN with B/O option that was reasonable. eBay added a 5x eBay bucks deal, I ended up making a deal where I paid a little more than the original auction but maxed out the eBay bucks to put me ahead of the game, and I actually got the card in hand today.

Here it is., been wanting a quality example of this for a while now:

mjordan86flpsa8%20001_zpsi0jzgbnm.jpg

Congrats. Some day I'd like to have one of those. Doesn't need to be an 8 or higher, doesn't even need to be a graded copy, just needs to be a legit one that looks purty.

the 5x bucks was nice, I haven't had one of those in awhile, but I cant complain since ive gotten a variety of 10% off purchases of $75 or more that I use on $200 ebay gift cards, as those are the largest they have...essentially works to a 5x bucks I guess...

vintage PSA 10 low pops and superstar RCs have been going goofy of late

Sliq, you are right high grade superstar stuff is nuts. That is why I am trying to buy smart right now.

Also Capt Kirk, the best route for a more affordable Jordan is getting one slabbed Authentic / Altered by PSA cost is about $350-400.

If you go the BGS route you can save a lot of money against PSA - BGS 8s sell for about $300- $500 less than a PSA 8. All that are not slabbed in some way are pretty much fakes, unless they have just been pulled from a pack.

Back