If you are buying PLEASE come in!!! (Paypal needed asap)

racciato03 said:
i could probably do that but could i have points instead of the card lmk

You would rather have 200 points per pack purchased??

I was running that special for whoever purchased packs anyway, so if you purchased 3 packs you would receive 600 Points and the FREE Julius Jones GU.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

racciato03 said:
ok great deal but can i just give you 13$ or 12$ with a decent rookie

? Not sure if I understand what you mean.

The packs are $4.49 each, I can't do anything about the price. (it is SRP).

If you are asking because you don't want to send coins in the mail, if you want to up the price from $13.47 to $14 even I will include an extra Rookie for you, along with 600 points and the Julius Jones.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

I don't know which rookie. Do you want a random one or if you name a few players I can see what I have.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

It would be like any sale of Mike's Mojo, once I receive payment I send the packs. (and the points).

I have quite a few RC. Just name a few players you like and I will see what I can find. Or I can just send you a random RC.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

If you could pay via Paypal I would be able to ship tomorrow. Otherwise I need to wait until I receive your payment.

I will pick a random RC for you.

So if you could verify your purchase by sending an email to [email protected] with your shipping address. I will respond with my shipping address and your total price.

Once I receive your payment I will also donate the BONUS 600 Points to you (200 per pack).

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you,
Mike

Back