im done, selling everything

milfhunter800

Bench Warmer
Well I realized that my luck pretty much sucks and its time to quite collecting cards. This leaves me with alot of cards that i have to get rid of. I have tons of 2003 bowman rookies, pretty much all besides romo and LJ. Also, i have alot of topps 05 chrome rookies. I sold most of the notable 06 rookies i had, but i still have some with potential (a maroney or two, some jones-drews, aj hawks, mario williams, and some leons). For 05 i have a Frank Gore rookie that i have no need for. Here are the jersey/GUs i have.

Labrandon Toefield-bowman signs of the future
Joe Klopfenstein-bowman signs of the future
Michael Huff-Bowman rookie rewind GU
Trent Green-upper deck SP edition Game used 2003
Marc Bulger-Fleer ultra award winners jersey 2006
Leon Washington- leaf 2006 certified materials freshman fabric 0167/1400
Chad Owens- Bowman chrome rookie card auto
Drew Benett- Leaf rookies and stars longevity 084/150 GU
Courtney Roby-Leaf rookies and stars rc GU 052/750
Alex Smith(reciever)-2005 press pass GU 233/700
Nate Burleson-rookie futures upper deck GU
Terrence Newman-Bowman draft day selections 2003

i also have tons of comon cards from 06,05,and 03 if anyone is looking. i will only trade for unopened packs or GU/autos of new york jets players. looking to sell everything as a whole preferably, any questions or any rookies that are being looked for just get to me. thanks

lol yeah but ive gotten 4 boxes, 03 bowman, 06 tops, 05 topps chrome, and 06 bowman, so far ive gotten nothing. dont worry though i already sent out your bullocks and cutler lol.

So you bought 4 boxes, didn't get anything you can retire on, so you decide to quit the hobby? How about I just give you $15 shipped for everything you opened?

i can use this got a pic? hat or jersey?

randallcards said:
i can use this got a pic? hat or jersey?

i lost the usb cord to my camera =-( maybe i can borrow a friends sometime in the near future, but if you can try finding a pic of it online the cards number is DJ-TN . just opened it up today and put it right in a sleeve. and i guess i didnt do so bad on my 2003 box, i didnt know how much polamalu was worth.

need all your packers base ... if your looking for jets i can see what i have .. don't know if i have any autos or gu's .. but got othere things ..

thaks
af

milfhunter800 said:
lol yeah but ive gotten 4 boxes, 03 bowman, 06 tops, 05 topps chrome, and 06 bowman, so far ive gotten nothing. dont worry though i already sent out your bullocks and cutler lol.

thats because you are opening sh!tty cards

03....no good rookies, except for like palmer and leftwich

05 topps chrome- no good rookies except gore, smith, rodgers

06- why would you buy topps and bowman when nothing is guarenteed?

you should have bought a box of gridiron gear and like a box of leaf certified, which is a bout $250 for both of the boxes together.

Then you would have been guarenteed at least 8 autos or jerseys and many #'d

uhhh in 03 your fogetting romo, LJ, polamalu,mcgahee,andre johnson...thers alot of 03, as for the 05, i got discounted shipping from buying the 03, but yeah it was still stupid

Maybe not everyone can afford $125 a box for cards.

paintballbando00 said:
thats because you are opening sh!tty cards

03....no good rookies, except for like palmer and leftwich

05 topps chrome- no good rookies except gore, smith, rodgers

06- why would you buy topps and bowman when nothing is guarenteed?

you should have bought a box of gridiron gear and like a box of leaf certified, which is a bout $250 for both of the boxes together.

Then you would have been guarenteed at least 8 autos or jerseys and many #'d

Back