In house find

ernieren

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Well over the weekend i was checking out old boxes . Looking for 91 Stadium club football I have a box some where and have cards i need to get graded. Well i come across a 2011 Bowman draft box i know i searched this box about a yr ago found a trout Bowman draft rc out of it then. So i went at it again found a few Rizzo rc's, Altuve rc . Then i found a Trout Bowman Chrome draft Rc . Sucks i missed it before but still a nice find.

I know what the trout bowman goes for because I see those in completed from time to time, guessing the chrome does a little better than those other guys a little worse...

always nice, you holding or flipping?

its been awhile since I dug anything good out of an old box of commons...im sure the guy that bought my commons back in the day found some nice stuff, but I usually keep my rookies and throw out the base commons from blasters these days...I just wonder how many Romo bowman and bowman chrome went out, guys like that, those that were unknown for a few years and then BOOM

it will be sold . I know i have prob given up a few things in the past to the trash can. But lately i just hold rc stuff that isn't worth much just in case. I have about 60 football refractors orange and base xfractors from 13/14.

In the past i have found

Ryan Howard Bowman draft gold rc sold for 40.00

a Saints WR can't remember name but he only had a rc in one set then. sold for 50-60

Brock Lesner rc Sweet spot sold for 80.00

Just stuff i had in boxes either forgot about or just tossed in a box .

I don't pitch refractors/inserts just the base base...the WR was a Cleveland brown first, Lance Moore, 2005 Reflections...ive had a few of those in my day, he was one of those guys that people would put in a lot not knowing it was his only card and he was an ok player...I got a lot of 114 or 117 reflections for under $20, essentially free because of ebay bucks, and had 3 Lance Moores that I sold for $20-$30 each...and that is a crazy price for a Lesner

Ahh yes Moore I looked for that card in hopes of making some money was lucky. That Lesnar was super hot when he was fighting since it was one of his 1st cards . I was amazed when it went that high .

Back