08 Score Eddie Royal rc
08 UD Rookie Premiere Eddie Royal rc
plus tons of rc and inserts.

TRSportscards said:
I'm looking to sell are you only looking to trade? I have this #'d to 17:

100_3258.jpg

and this as well:

100_3172.jpg

I also have a few E. Royal auto and gu's in my bucket, thanks!

I just registered here tonight, but I have over 80 trades on sportscardforum under the same name and deals on ebay under tr_sportscards as well as some other sites with trsportscards, just so you know, thanks!!!
yeah i can only trade right now. if you can find something id love to get a deal done though

Vikesrule said:
Really like your Manning rookies. Please CMB and let me know. I have a bunch of stuff from their Superbowl years like the Upper Deck TD Salute set, Davis Platinum Portrait, and lots more random stuff nt pictured. I'd definitely trade in your favor so let me know. Thanks!
Also if you're looking for older players I could find you stuff going back to late 60's/early 70's on. Just need some names to look for.
well im pretty sure i dont have any manning rookies left...anything else you liked?

jhncn0204 said:
Ok I will go through my cards and let you know what I have for you. Can you give me a list of what you have from my sig?
i have some steelers and rudy gay...to much to list though. nothing special other then a mendy gu

kordell2000 said:
08 Sp Authentic By The Letter Brandon Marshall auto letter"A" s/n 11/12
07 Donruss Elite Passing The Torch Mike Bell auto s/n 32/99
08 Stadium Club Impact jersey John Lynch
07 Gridiron Gear X's Selvin Young rc s/n 012/100
05 Throwback Threads Platinum Rod Smith s/n 13/50
07 UD Artifacts Selvin Young rc
07 Gridiron Gear RC Auto Tim Crowder s/n 097/250
08 Threads rc auto Anthony Alridge s/n 926/999
08 Score Select Artists Proof Eddie Royal rc s/n 17/32
08 Topps Chrome Eddie Royal rc
08 Score Eddie Royal rc
08 UD Rookie Premiere Eddie Royal rc

plus tons of rc and inserts.
i like whats bolded

meloman315 said:
well im pretty sure i dont have any manning rookies left...anything else you liked?
Also like the Ryan #/999, Marino Row 0 #/250, Your Sports Illustrated autos, and the Eli Manning Press Pass SE. Let me know!

Vikesrule said:
Also like the Ryan #/999, Marino Row 0 #/250, Your Sports Illustrated autos, and the Eli Manning Press Pass SE. Let me know!
well the marino is nft but the others are...if you want to get a list of what you will trade for those then im sure we can get a deal done

I have these Broncos rc's will get a list of my base and inserts when I go through all my cards let me know what you need. Also you dont have any cards of any players from Univ. of Miami or Virginia Tech? Like any extra Eddie Royals.
Ryan Clady
08 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives #RE2 (Broncos)
Greg Lewis
91 Action Packed #20 (Broncos)
Alton Montgomery
90 Pro Set #721 (Broncos) (3)
Shawn Moore
91 Action Packed #35 (Broncos)
Derek Russell
91 Fleer #424 (Broncos)

jhncn0204 said:
I have these Broncos rc's will get a list of my base and inserts when I go through all my cards let me know what you need. Also you dont have any cards of any players from Univ. of Miami or Virginia Tech? Like any extra Eddie Royals.
Ryan Clady
08 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives #RE2 (Broncos)
Greg Lewis
91 Action Packed #20 (Broncos)
Alton Montgomery
90 Pro Set #721 (Broncos) (3)
Shawn Moore
91 Action Packed #35 (Broncos)
Derek Russell
91 Fleer #424 (Broncos)
i dont have any extra royals. im sure i have some inserts and stuff of guys from the U though

meloman315 said:
well the marino is nft but the others are...if you want to get a list of what you will trade for those then im sure we can get a deal done
I was checking out which autos you had to figure out pricing and they look a bit rough around the edges so I'm thinking I'm interested in just the Matt Ryan RC /999 $15 and the Eli Manning checklist RC $3. How about the following for them:
1999 Ultra John Elway SBXXXIII #260G gold medallion $15 (holding up the Lombardi trophy)
1996 Metal Terrell Davis 'Platinum Portraits' $8
I'll also throw in another 40 Broncos rookies and inserts for you with some like Elway Quarterback Class, Brandon Marshall 08 Topps Chrome refractor, 2008 Selvin Young rookie refractor, Brandon Marshall Mayo mini, Muneer Moore SP Authentic rc, Champ Bailey Topps Season Opener rc, John Mobley certified red RC, 96 Ray Crockett Finest refractor and lots more. Unless they're rookie cards all will be in Broncos uniform. Let me know and we'll go from there!

Back