Football Input about the Hobby???

saintsfan67

Bench Warmer
What does this Hobby mean to you????

To me it means meetiing people all over the country, Helping out with others needs and following all sports..I am not a big seller as most are, But I do love to trade and work on my PC's and LIL sets!!!!

to me, its a nice hobby that i can share with my kids. it also helps release stress from work by checking out or trading cards. my biggest love is finest and now platinum patch autos. i even love thier colored rookie refractors.

I am with you on this one Kev....To me it means getting on with my FRIENDS that I have met in the card forum world (and hopefully meet face to face one day) and can talk about anything. I lost sight of what the Hobby actually meant just a few months ago...but I am seeing things perfectly clear again. I cant wait for all the fun times we have ahead of us! Looking forward to meeting you (if I havent already) :happyclap:

To me, it means collecting my heroes from my child hood. I don't collect the newer guys nowadays because I don't look up to them, but guys like Barry Sanders and Emmit Smith were huge to me growing up so this is the reason why I collect them.

Back