Inserts For Trade, always rotating (with scans)

2022 Stadium Club Black Foil #178 RYAN MOUNTCASTLE (Orioles)

I will send both Mountcastle cards for the Correa relic. The last two relic cards I have traded for were sent in PWE and they got creased in the process, which is why I put “No relic cards in PWE please” in my signature. I’m all for saving in the expensive postage, but understand that if you send the relic card in PWE and it gets creased I will be asking for it to be replaced with a new card of my liking of the same value or the return of the cards I sent.

Hi Luis. Would you be interesed in the following auto?

Feliciano Mario 2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects MF Autographs Gold Shimmer Refractors #/50 $30.00

I'm interested in the 2003 Bowman Hanley Ramirez auto.

-Ryan

Hi Luis. Would you be interesed in the following auto?

Feliciano Mario 2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects MF Autographs Gold Shimmer Refractors #/50 $30.00

I'm interested in the 2003 Bowman Hanley Ramirez auto.

-Ryan
Yes, I like the Feliciano auto. Not sure f the BV of the Ramirez auto.

Yes, I like the Feliciano auto. Not sure f the BV of the Ramirez auto.
The Ramirez is $20. Would you do that plus the Ragan auto ($10) for the Feliciano ($30). PWE would be fine with me if you would be okay with it. Also, fine with bubble mailer if you'd prefer.

Thanks,
Ryan

The Ramirez is $20. Would you do that plus the Ragan auto ($10) for the Feliciano ($30). PWE would be fine with me if you would be okay with it. Also, fine with bubble mailer if you'd prefer.

Thanks,
Ryan
Yes, I’ll do that trade. PWE OK with me. Good choice on the Ragan. He is on the way up and it will increase in value very soon.

Yes, I’ll do that trade. PWE OK with me. Good choice on the Ragan. He is on the way up and it will increase in value very soon.
Thanks Luis! I just posted it for us. On Ragan, I had never heard of him before your post, but just looked him up and saw he is having somewhat of a resurgence in KC after not doing so well in TX. It will be interesting to follow along with him and see how he ends up.

-Ryan

I will send both Mountcastle cards for the Correa relic. The last two relic cards I have traded for were sent in PWE and they got creased in the process, which is why I put “No relic cards in PWE please” in my signature. I’m all for saving in the expensive postage, but understand that if you send the relic card in PWE and it gets creased I will be asking for it to be replaced with a new card of my liking of the same value or the return of the cards I sent.
No with tracking for that reason dont like send relucs pwe for that reason

Hopefully an autograph of a player from Puerto Rico, but will look through lists or albums to see if I can find something else I can use (#’ed, refractor, relic).
I have these autos available:
Jose Berrios 2012 Leaf Valiant auto
Eddie Rosario 2016 Donruss Optic Studio

I am interested in the Buxton auto. I can find some Berrios and Rosario numbered cards if that would help balance a trade.
The Buxton is kind of a nicer auto. Let me see first those extra cards you can find of my players please. Thanks.

Would any combination of these work to balance out a trade?
Berrios, Rosario numbered inserts

Berrios
2021 Prizm gold bubbles (03/40)
2019 Donruss 150th Anniversary (12/150)
2017 Bowman’s Best purple refractor (245/250)
2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects refractor BCP91 (425/499)
2018 Bowman blue (182/499)
2018 Topps gold #506 (192/2018)
2018 Topps Update Series US38 gold (1283/2018)

Rosario
2016 Optic peach parallel (94/199)
2019 Bowman blue 296/499)
2019 Donruss season’s stats (48/500)
2012 Bowman orange (129/250)
2020 Donruss Career Stats (115/127)
2019 Bowman Platinum purple (151/250)
2018 Topps Series 1 gold (1014/2018)
The Buxton is kind of a nicer auto. Let me see first those extra cards you can find of my players please. Thanks.

Back