is this a good trade???

DavidShep

Bench Warmer
i send $20

and i recieve these two cards:
MVC-022F.jpg

MVC-014F.jpg

im sending out the money on monday and then he will send the cards when he recieves it... just wondering if anyone thinks this is a good trade...

Is the Gholston damaged? or just the scan? I would check Ebay for comparison, Benson is no longer playing and Young is a head case (value could fluctuate), very nice patches though.

ctkenjr said:
Is the Gholston damaged? or just the scan? I would check Ebay for comparison, Benson is no longer playing and Young is a head case (value could fluctuate), very nice patches though.

no the GHolston is just in a penny sleave.. or at least thats what the guy said... if its damaged i will complain about it... i just liked the Dual because of the patches... and its a possible trade bait..

i am not sure if it is a good deal or not, but i would have him take the card out of the penny sleeve and re-scan it before i sent anything.

bv on young is immaterial.... if you are using it as trade bait.... ony a dedicated vince young fan would want that card as benson devalues the collectibility of the card

Thats a raw deal for you man! I wouldnt do that! If you wanted a sick patch CMB and I can do that for cheap man! I got 2 sick patches, and my lendale stuff is also fs, and theres some nice patches in there!

Back