Basketball Is this a little overpriced?

Not really, its a chrome 1/1, on top of that its an auto. There is no price on it, just what someone is willing to give. Im paying near a $100 for a Chrome superfractor 1/1 of Head and its not autographed.

joshsmith said:
A Josh Boone auto 1/1 isn't worth 300 dollars.

I never paid more then 150 for my Josh Smith auto 1/1's.

I would agree, however im sure you would never pay $100 for a chrome 1/1 of Luther Head either. If someone is willing to throw $200 or more because that want that Josh Boone than it may be worth it to them. I paid $95 for my Luther Head auto 1/1 and never more than $55 for any of my other Head 1/1's with the Exception of the Chrome.

Of course there is overpaying for a card you want.

But then there comes a time where your going to be stupid about it.

There is a Josh Smith Bowman Chrome Press Plate 1/1 auto sitting on ebay. I would have 4 if I bought it. She wants 325 for it. But I did show her mine, and she wanted 2 of mine for 300 dlvd.

It has sat there for 8 months now.

$300 is wayyy too much for that. In my opinion, how do we know if that's even going to be fulfilled. With the recent rash of replacements by UD, how do we know for sure that redemptions are going to be fulfilled. Boone has autos in so many other products, which could show why they would be fulfilled. I think an accurate price would be anywhere from 150-200

NJNets24 said:
$300 is wayyy too much for that. In my opinion, how do we know if that's even going to be fulfilled. With the recent rash of replacements by UD, how do we know for sure that redemptions are going to be fulfilled. Boone has autos in so many other products, which could show why they would be fulfilled. I think an accurate price would be anywhere from 150-200

This is out of Topps and not UD ;) it has a best offer option, so you can make any offer.

i would not pay $50 for it myself, but someone out there must really love boone to pay 300 . i better keep that auction and the winner incase i hit any rare boone stuff, i can contact him and sell it for a big number !

heath23 said:
i would not pay $50 for it myself, but someone out there must really love boone to pay 300 . i better keep that auction and the winner incase i hit any rare boone stuff, i can contact him and sell it for a big number !

I doubt anyone likes Boone more than me, Heck I have over 100 of his cards.

Back