Jay Cutler Contenders RC Auto FT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you throw in the Tarvaris Jackson leaf limited auto patch? The unitas is harder to get because I just got it so...

daswheels-pmed you with a scan of the maroney. let me know what else you like and what you want to do. also, pm me your best price on the cutler. thanks.

Autonut1 said:
Could you throw in the Tarvaris Jackson leaf limited auto patch? The unitas is harder to get because I just got it so...

I'm sorry, I can't do that. I haven't seen any of the Silver Spotlight /25 ones like mine on ebay, so I would be uncomfortable trying to determine a fair value for it considering how hot his cards are. What if I just threw in some cash with the Cutler to even it up? Or are there any other cards you could use?

devinharris34 said:
daswheels-pmed you with a scan of the maroney. let me know what else you like and what you want to do. also, pm me your best price on the cutler. thanks.

I will PM you later tonight.

chitownrivals said:
feel free to take a gander at my bucket too ole chap

Sorry bud, nothing caught my eye. Thanks anyways!

gogameface said:
I like it also, please check my bucket. Thanks.

I'm sorry, I didn't see anything. Thanks anyways!

Do you like anything else of mine? The cutler is really inconsistent and I don't know if I want to trade the Unitas right now. If you liked anything else I could throw in paypal w/ it...

Autonut1 said:
Do you like anything else of mine? The cutler is really inconsistent and I don't know if I want to trade the Unitas right now. If you liked anything else I could throw in paypal w/ it...

I'm sorry, nothing else caught my eye.

bjcards3545 said:
Check my buckett! I could use the Cutler. Thanks

Sorry, nothing caught my eye. Thanks anyways!

Re: cutler

check my bucket
daswheels said:
Haven't been on this site in awhile, thought I'd get back on and get some trades done. Have this sweet card for trade, book value $300, sell value $200. Mint condition, I'd say a BGS 9, easily. Looking for a comparable football auto.

cutlercontenders.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back