Football jets laying the egg

milfhunter800

Bench Warmer
wow, i just want to say, this sucks. i felt it coming, its not the first time its happend with buffalo, but the jets could have basically secured a wildcard spot and compete with NE for the division, instead, we're fighting for our lives. well, i guess winning out is the only thing to do now, we still somewhat control our own destiny.

Be happy for what you got. Try being a Lions fan, OMG somedays it about kills me to watch that crap!:mad:

A Jets Loss, + a Denver Loss, = a KC Loss = Jaguars 5th seed in the Playoffs.

Thanks to all the of these teams now we are 1 game up on you.

Also dont forget about that 41-0 Showing the Jaguars put on the Jets.

alright jaguars...ill give you that one, you beat a jets defense that had nowhere near as much chemistry and skill as it does now, congrats. as for the heads up win, it doesnt even matter when it comes to qualifying for a wildcard, its all about AFC wins, the jets have that.

hockeyrules- dont think highly of JP lossman, he was handed one of the TDs and the other TD was just a great move by lee evans. buffalo routed the jets cause of pennington.

i still believe the jets will make the playoffs, look for the jets to win by 3 in miami christmas day, ill be at the game =-)

Sorry, But the Jets loss on sunday and the Jaguars Win on Sun, gave the Jags the heads there as well.

I hope the Jets and Jaguars are in it, I do think the Jaguars and Cinncy though will be in it.

I do though think if the Jags and Indy meet in the playoffs that the Jaguars would beat them agian.

jag-dont count on jags meating indy in the playoffs because jags will be out the first game they play becuase they are gonna play either ravens or new england, the 2nd and 3rd ranked run defense, and that will mean that theyll have to throw...

They play New England in two weeks.

Mark me we beat them, New Englad has not looked well.

We can beat the Ravens, they are overhyped for a cake job of teams they are playing.

San Deigo worries me.

Though I doubt you as a colt fan will think the colts will choke agian

dont worry the colts d might not have been their but its not like peyton had a great game either. peyton will show up in the playoffs and well go far.

imagine being a panther fan like me.....ppl pick em to win the super bowl (including me) and they arent gonna evn make the playoffs....most disappointing team in the NFL right now....atleast i got my eagles that r still in the playoff picture....its gonna come down to week 17 to decide the NFC wild card spot.....Philadelphia Eagles versus Atlanta Falcons....in Philly....GO EAGLES!!!!

Peyton Never shows up in the playoffs, Till he plays D the Colts got a Major problem.

And to Think I had a Jaguars-Panthers Big Game.

Dawg- The Cowgirls, are a good team the saints are just a better more focused team.

Back