Joe Mauer & Tony Hunt 1/1

tsanchez68

Bench Warmer
hello everybody, i have the following 1/1's available for trade. i'm looking for FB hofer auto's in return. please let me know you're interested and what you have to offer. right now i don't have any pics but i can get some.

Tony

07 ud premier noteworthy Joe Mauer 1/1 auto

07 leaf rookies & stars Tony Hunt 1/1 (entire letter N from nameplate)

moosehead said:
interested in the Mauer.

Moosehead, i really like your Fresh Ink Peyton Manning auto and Barry Sanders auto/jersey cards. please let me know what you think?
the Mauer is a 1/1 auto.

Tony
408-690-8035

I can do the manning and something else, but not something as high as the sanders (200). Quite honestly I wouldn't trade the sanders for the mauer straight up. If there is something else you are interested in to add to the manning lmk. thanks!

moosehead said:
I can do the manning and something else, but not something as high as the sanders (200). Quite honestly I wouldn't trade the sanders for the mauer straight up. If there is something else you are interested in to add to the manning lmk. thanks!

Moosehead, I understand about the Sanders. How about the Fresh Ink Mannign auto and the Jeter auto? please understand the Mauer card is a true 1/1 auto.

Tony

nice cards.. do you have scans? True the mauer is a 1/1... but it's Joe Mauer. Compared to guys like jeter, sanders, Manning... those are gonna sell better than the Mauer.

rogers dad said:
nice cards.. do you have scans? True the mauer is a 1/1... but it's Joe Mauer. Compared to guys like jeter, sanders, Manning... those are gonna sell better than the Mauer.

Rogersdad, i agree Jeter, Sanders & Manning are better players and would better than most cards. but the Mauer i have is a 1/1 auto while the cards Moosehead has are auto's only. who knows someday Mauer may become a star like Jeter, Sanders and Manning.

Back