Johnny 5 Tcc

Johnny5

Bench Warmer
Hello Friends,

I have come over to check out this place that I have heard SO many good things about. Currently I will be looking to downsize my collection Via Sale. I will still trade of course, for pc items only right now. After I get around here and post a bit, and people get to know me, or people from TCC tell you how awesome I am, I will be posting a sale thread. Thank you all And Be well.

PS I am a 29 yr old guy from Upstate NY who Loves the Mets, Saints, Being Healthy and Trading/Selling Online.

More Later, Take Care.

I will add that I am on a One Week suspension from TCC due to a disagreedment with a Moderator. I am not on Must Send First, Current Transactions, nor do I have any issue with Trading/Selling On TIme.

Johnny5 said:
I will add that I am on a One Week suspension from TCC due to a disagreedment with a Moderator. I am not on Must Send First, Current Transactions, nor do I have any issue with Trading/Selling On TIme.

I got ya trumped. I got banned from a site completely because I won't talk to one of the administrators in their chat room.

Welcome to Freaks anyways ;)

Brett

Thanks Guys...

@ Bears1980 - I wold Imagine you have the need for bears, saints, and who else? I got you covered, I need cash haha LEts work out some details, PM me wants/needs my buddy
j

wow guys 6 feedback already and 5 pending trades, I am starting to like it here, ps, i have almost 2 million points, what can i do with them? thanx
j55j5j5j5j5j5j55j55j55j55j5555

Back