Kobe Auto FT Scan inside

mvpsportscards said:
I mailed today. Did you?

It's 7:30 am in Melbourne on a Friday, not sure what time your post offices open in the US, but ours don't open till later.

Try using a pm next time to ask these sorta questions, thats what its there for! :)

ozballer23 said:
It's 7:30 am in Melbourne on a Friday, not sure what time your post offices open in the US, but ours don't open till later.

Try using a pm next time to ask these sorta questions, thats what its there for! :)

No prob. I did not know the time difference. Aparently it is like 15 or 16 hours later there. It is 4:45 PM on Thursday here is Miami.

Very true. I will give you credit in two catigories...

1. Very tough negotiator.

2. Being able to complete a deal with me. I know I am not the easiest person to deal with most of the time.

mvpsportscards said:
Very true. I will give you credit in two catigories...

1. Very tough negotiator.

2. Being able to complete a deal with me. I know I am not the easiest person to deal with most of the time.

lol the same can be said from here! at least we both got what we wanted, i'm heading out on my lunch break to post the package out.

mvpsportscards said:
Thanks. I hope we can do it again sometime. LOL. Well, I really do hope so, You still have plently I want.

well why dont you have a look and lmk before i post your stuff out! maybe we can work something else out.... eventually :p :D

Back