Ladies Line

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
since people think I have a ton of these, but I really don't, I figured id show what I have...

n22.jpg

Shawn Johnson, I thought I had all of the different medals but I guess not...the auto is /50

n13-1.jpg

Natalie Coughlin, multicolor relic is /75, bronze Autos /50, other stuff, not numbered

n12-1.jpg

McKayla Maroney, none of it is numbered, I still need to get a red relic, there were a ton of them at initial release, but the later cases seem to only have the black leotard in them

n15.jpg

Jennie Finch, the Fans of the Game are Blue Ink and Black Ink

n14.jpg

Jennie Finch, all of those are numbered as well

n16-1.jpg

Michelle Beadle, none are numbered, they are like 1 per case for a FOTG auto I guess, not clue, I don't bust hockey

n17-1.jpg

Michelle Beadle, the Autos are /59 (including 01/59) then the others are /5 (thanks to our favorite Jew Elan), /10, and /50

n19.jpg

Gina Carano, Hope Solo, Nancy Kerrigan, none are numbered, but all are nice to look at

n18.jpg

Bristol Palin, dumber than hell, but I think shes cute anyway, plate is a 1/1

n20.jpg

Aarti Mann (Raj's Sister) plus a minor role on Suits, Carol Ann Susi (Howard's Mom), then Scottie Thompson

n21.jpg

Willa Ford (Singer/Playboy model), Arielle Kebbel (American Pie Band Camp, Grounded for Life) /100, Dominique Swain (Lolita), Adrienne Curry (Married the real life Peter Brady, Playboy model), Torrie Wilson (WWE, Playboy Model)

I have a few more Olympians inbound, but for now, this is the extent of the ladies line...

Dang! All those cards make me want to start my own ladies line, comprised mostly of Jennie Finch! :LOL:

Topps did a good job with the USA sets. Nice collection!

yeah, disappointed that none of the autos in the 2014 Winter Games are Ladies Curlers :wall: one of the men's team has an auto, but yes, the 2012 Summer Games Topps are nice, and are getting more difficult to find and prices are going up since supply is gone apparently...I want to say Coughlin's have been doing $20-$25 lately, and I only play when they are under $15 dlvd, as she still hasn't committed to the 2016 games in Rio...I would love to have some extras if she does go to the games, as the regulars were doing $30 during the 2012 games and the only 'medal' event she was in was a prelim swim that Team USA got the gold in, but she didn't swim in the finals...she is currently tied for most decorated female Olympian from the USA, so I hope she at least goes for 1 more round...

:secret: she has medaled in EVERY Olympic event she has participated in :shock:

Back