Larry Fitzgerald anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitzgerald patch

kordell2000 said:
Check me for it please
Taking into consideration that I don't know how you trade, by book value, if you trade auto's for auto's, gu for gu, I'll just let you know what cards I liked and I'll let you figure out what the book is on them or if you'd be interested in trading them on the Fitzgerald patch/25 and possibly something else I may have to offer if the Fitzgerald Patch isn't enough. I like the Topps Platinum Rob Gronkowski auto/patch and the S.Young/T.Aikman/J. Elway triple gu 49/25 or 50? I already have a Toby Gerthart auto, might be interested in it. LMK if we can work out a trade. Thanks!

rockinyou said:
Taking into consideration that I don't know how you trade, by book value, if you trade auto's for auto's, gu for gu, I'll just let you know what cards I liked and I'll let you figure out what the book is on them or if you'd be interested in trading them on the Fitzgerald patch/25 and possibly something else I may have to offer if the Fitzgerald Patch isn't enough. I like the Topps Platinum Rob Gronkowski auto/patch and the S.Young/T.Aikman/J. Elway triple gu 49/25 or 50? I already have a Toby Gerthart auto, might be interested in it. LMK if we can work out a trade. Thanks!
Actually the triple is 049/250 BV $50. I usually trade bv for bv or auto for auto. I collect Steelers Vikings and Dolphins. The Fitzgerald books for $15

Fitzgerald patch

kordell2000 said:
Actually the triple is 049/250 BV $50. I usually trade bv for bv or auto for auto. I collect Steelers Vikings and Dolphins. The Fitzgerald books for $15
What's the Platinum Gronkowski go for? The Gerhart I'm guessing is around $20? I check ebay a lot to see what cards are selling for, but cash and tare value seems to be different depending on who your trading with, some people trade by sale value. So let me know what kind of a trade we can work out. Any ideas?

rockinyou said:
What's the Platinum Gronkowski go for? The Gerhart I'm guessing is around $20? I check ebay a lot to see what cards are selling for, but cash and tare value seems to be different depending on who your trading with, some people trade by sale value. So let me know what kind of a trade we can work out. Any ideas?
I trade by bv if I want to sell cards I will throw them on ebay and lose my ass on them. The Gronkowski Platinum is gone. I have 2 other Gronk autos. The Gerhart is actually not for trade.

Fitzgerald patch

kordell2000 said:
I trade by bv if I want to sell cards I will throw them on ebay and lose my ass on them. The Gronkowski Platinum is gone. I have 2 other Gronk autos. The Gerhart is actually not for trade.
Can we work something out on one of the Gronks? Have you got any of the other Pats rookies that might book for less than the Gronks? I just noticed your a Vikings collector! I'm from Minnesota, so I can't help but love the Vikings, win or lose, lol! One of my favorite cards is the AP Football Heroes auto that I have in my bucket, I don't think I'll ever part with it. Feel free to throw a trade proposal at me for the Fitzy patch. Thanks!

rockinyou said:
Can we work something out on one of the Gronks? Have you got any of the other Pats rookies that might book for less than the Gronks? I just noticed your a Vikings collector! I'm from Minnesota, so I can't help but love the Vikings, win or lose, lol! One of my favorite cards is the AP Football Heroes auto that I have in my bucket, I don't think I'll ever part with it. Feel free to throw a trade proposal at me for the Fitzy patch. Thanks!
I have a Taylor Price Threads Letterman auto bv $20 that I would give you fro the Fitz

kordell2000 said:
I have a Taylor Price Threads Letterman auto bv $20 that I would give you fro the Fitz
let me know what you decide on the Talor Price Lettermen auto. I have to go to the post office in the morning though if you decide you want the Fitz for the Price. Thanks!

rockinyou said:
let me know what you decide on the Talor Price Lettermen auto. I have to go to the post office in the morning though if you decide you want the Fitz for the Price. Thanks!
Yeah I will do it. I will post it up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back