Last Few Things FT/FS

fastercards said:
for a hit auto, wow thats steep!
Its not a HIT auto. Its out of Sage Squared which is the highen verison of Sage. On top of that is SP /15 of 2 super star rookies. The approx BV Beckett gave me was outragous at 125 but I would even want less but after looking at simular sells $40 is pretty fair. Im sorry Im not looking to give my cards away.

David

here your asking 29.00 for the dual crabtree/maclin
MICHAEL CRABTREE / JEREMY MACLIN SP $29
091221-163017.jpg

http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/for...ust-bought-my-dream-card-now-i-need-sell.html

then your asking in this thread 40.00 lol

fastercards said:
here your asking 29.00 for the dual crabtree/maclin
MICHAEL CRABTREE / JEREMY MACLIN SP $29
091221-163017.jpg

http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/for...ust-bought-my-dream-card-now-i-need-sell.html

then your asking in this thread 40.00 lol

That was when I was needing some quick cash. Not so much now. You are telling me you have never lowered a price to try to move something quick? And I said around $40. If I was countered with something around $35 I would probley have moved it. Are you one of those people who have nothing better to do then try to insult people on the internet? Im going to ask one time for you to stay off my threads.

David

I am only just stating the facts, I understand you can do what you want, but you have to understand people do know/remember posts. I will offer you 25.00 Thats my offer. please again understand people do remember posts and prices. It also turns people away from your posts as they know you are running up prices from previously quoted prices.

thanks again and good luck
rednecksims said:
That was when I was needing some quick cash. Not so much now. You are telling me you have never lowered a price to try to move something quick? And I said around $40. If I was countered with something around $35 I would probley have moved it. Are you one of those people who have nothing better to do then try to insult people on the internet? Im going to ask one time for you to stay off my threads.

David

fastercards said:
I am only just stating the facts, I understand you can do what you want, but you have to understand people do know/remember posts. I will offer you 25.00 Thats my offer. please again understand people do remember posts and prices. It also turns people away from your posts as they know you are running up prices from previously quoted prices.

thanks again and good luck

I will pass. As stated before some people will lower prices to sell quickly. As stated in the post those were rock bottom prices at that time. Now that I do not need the money Im in no rush to move that card.

David

Back