Let's Trade! Maroney, Favre, Marino + More!

daswheels

Bench Warmer
Hey, I'm new to this site, and looking to get some trades done. There's a link to my tradelist in my sig, check it out! The Favre is extremely hard to get, and would take a great deal to pry it away from me. I also have autos of guys like Maroney, Marino, Hines Ward (RC auto) plus lots more. Let me know what you like!

Even though I'm new here, I'm not new to online trading. I have 50+ refs on Beckett, 20+ on SCF, and a perfect feedback score of 227 on ebay. As you can see, I'm also verified. So, don't worry I'm trustworthy :)

snick - Here's what I liked:

Maroney Contenders
Deangelo Williams Contenders
MJD Contenders
Steven Jackson Elite auto
Leinart Sweet Spot auto
Croyle Contenders
The Colts girl :D

What are the BV's on these? Regardless I'm sure they're more than 80, but LMK if I can add anything for any of these...

Chicago & RC Collector - Sorry bud, don't really see anything I need.

mvpsportscards - I like the Merriman BC RC auto...What's the BV? See anything on my site?

check my bucket for your brandon marshall lcm auto $30, and vernon davis hot prospects auto letter "v" $80.

i also have these cards for trade but they arent in my bucket:
vince young elite auto rc /100 HTG
laurence maroney topps chrome auto rc
chad jackson topps chrome auto rc
brandon marshall bowman chrome auto rc
deron williams finest auto rc /349
devin harris finest auto rc /299
thabo sefalosha bowman chrome auto rc
soloman jones bowman chrome auto rc

lmk
thanks

chibearsrule - I like the Andre Johnson Leaf Limited RC Auto...Whats the BV?

jimymac - What BV are you putting on the Deangelo Select Auto /10?

devinharris34 - I like the Jennings "J" patch auto, what's the BV?

langerbball - I don't have a Maroney contenders...don't really see anything I need either, sorry.

im not sure of the bv of the jennings cuz i dont have a beckett but im pretty sure its 100, maybe 125. could you do the davis hp "V" auto and marshall lcm auto for the jennings?

langerbball - Sorry, don't really see anything, thanks anyways!

jimymac - Nice card, but I just don't really want it bad enough to give up that much bv for it. Thanks anyways!

atrain - Hey man, I've been pretty well, how about you? Man you have a lot of sweet high end stuff. Wish I could trade for some of it, but I had to sell a lot of my high end stuff to pay for tuition. I love that Nitschke Legends auto though; I'm a diehard Packer fan at heart. Anything I could do to get that? I also like the CJ LCM RC jsy/auto /150...lmk

Back