Lets Trade

Sorry Det. Not Looking To Trade Those Cards In That Deal . Markakis Nbv 200sv, Utley Nbv /25,miggy Nbv /25, And Mauer Bv 50 On The /25 But This # Only /15 Vvvvhtg. Only Tradeing Up With Those Or Must Be Huge In My Favor. Lmk

I would like to get Markakis but 200 sv seems high because a Ryan Howard got $88 before and a Papelbon I was going to aquire that guy placed $50-$60
sell value on it.

Check The Bay If You Like I Watched The Last One Go And It Whent For 202.69. Some Guy Is Trying To Collect Them All. He Is Always Looking For Markakis On The Bay. It Went The Same Day As The Wright And The Howard 1/1 From The Generations Eddt. Their Ore Only 10 To The Set. I Beleive He Has 5 Of Them Not Sure Now. And Yes Each Is A True 1/1 To My Knowladge The Plates Werent Auto'd.

Not to sound rude, but if it is getting 200CV Sell it! SELL IT NOW!!!!! lol yeah because a seen a paps get like 60 or something.

On the back were it lists accomplishments, for every different accomplishment there is a 1/1.

Yeah so if they are that high right now sell it, you can't go wrong ;) just my take.

Thanks.

Oh get my PM?.

Shep :)

Shep I Have Considered It But I Am A Collector Not A Dealer. I Know I Know I Could Use The Money And Buy Whatever I Want For The 200 Semolies, Just Cant Bring Myself To Do It. Maybe I Will Hwo Knows For Now It S Ft.

Back