Hockey Little Help on 07-08 Artifacts

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
I'm still kind of a novice at Hockey collecting, but last night busted a box of 07-08 Artifacts. In it I got a RC redemption for card #241. Anyone know who this is? (i'm not patient enough to find out from waiting to get my card from UD, and I couldn't find it online)

Also, I pulled a Dany Heatley parallel /10 and was wondering if anyone could ballpark a value on that for me?

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

Your 2007-08 Artifacts #241 is a Jack Skille RC according to hockeyDB.com. If you need some base cards to finish your 2007-08 Artifacts set, I have lots of doubles, let me know what you need. I'm trying to finish my 2008-09 Artifacts set if you have some.

Regards,
Kevin

Ironman said:
Hi,

Your 2007-08 Artifacts #241 is a Jack Skille RC according to hockeyDB.com. If you need some base cards to finish your 2007-08 Artifacts set, I have lots of doubles, let me know what you need. I'm trying to finish my 2008-09 Artifacts set if you have some.

Regards,
Kevin

Thanks for yor reply. I actually got the card in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't open any 08-09 Artifacts, so I can't help you out there

Back