LIVE--2007 Donruss Threads Football Group Break TONIGHT THURS. AUG 16th 8CST !!!!

Well, I guess if you break boxes, you can make your own rules. But, right now, whether I got the card or not, it's his rules.

Once again, I would like to thank ACNMike for the fun break!

scubakuda19 said:
How is it fair that the card goes to the lions, should be a drawing for the card with all teams involved, imo.

look at almost ALL other breaks that we do here its the person that purchases their team first....sorry that is the rules and it been stated before....again and again....thanks again everyone!

Way to not stir up trouble. I have alot to say, but I will keep it off the boards.

But, it is your loss to not participate in these breaks. Why don't you organize a group break, and assemble the rules as you would please.

scubakuda19 said:
Adam, like I stated the decision is totally yours, this was my first football break and just wish I knew the rules previous to doing the break, also in your post you said card was awarded because Johnson was on the top of the card, so I guess the rules change as you go, cool with me, I will just choose not to participate in future breaks. thanks.

responded to you in MOD section because THAT is where THIS discussion SHOULD be :mad:

I appreciate everyones participation and look forward to the next break...most cards are packaged now and will ship today or saturday...thanks again and good luck on your future breaks!

To all who particpated in the break and all other members that read. I owe Adam a apology for the way I handled a misunderstanding on the break rules, also owe everyone who participated a apology for turning a fun break into one riddled with negativity. Adam has done several breaks, takes his own time to orginize, coordinate and ship cards for these functions, I should have done my homework before questioning him on the rules publicly, for I now have to eat all my words. Sorry to all for my behavior, Thanks.

Back