Live Blaster Box Topps Chrome Pulls.

Cano we need to get together sometime and do some trading or something... and welker I looked through your stuff and I like quite a bit of it maybe we can talk back and forth thru PM's and see what we can come up with. I really like your Wimbleys ;)

Believe it or not thats the second Auto I've pulled from a blaster...

Heres the list

Favre 125, 14, 138, 82

LT 5(2 of them),

Tanard Jackson
Teddy Ginn RC Refractor and Blue Refractor:cheers:
Heath Miller Blue Refractor
Alan Branch RC XFractor
Marvin Harrison XFractor
Calvin Johnson
T-Gonz All Pro Refractor
ROH Peyton:ban:
Antonio Gates All Pro Refractor
Dwayne Bowe Xfractor
Tim Crowder Rc
Braylon Edwards Xfractor:cheers:
Vernon Davis Xfractor
Justin Harrell RC
Aaron Ross Rc
Yamon Figures Blue Refractor
Leon Hall Blue Refractor
Michael Bush RC
Demeco Ryans ROY Refractor
Jeff Saturday All Pro Refractor
Garrett Wolfe RC
Jared Zabransky Rc

Thanks for looking... All except the browns and Vernon Davis are up for trade. I'd like to hold on to 1 Teddy Ginn If i could to potentially trade it to the local shop (I live in Columbus area)

I need the Bowe Xfractor. ill see what I have in Browns.

K sounds good... hopefully you have something like it or near in value cause really thats All i'm tryin to do... hook you guys up and you hook me up :):salut:

K sounds good... hopefully you have something like it or near in value cause really thats All i'm tryin to do... hook you guys up and you hook me up :):salut:

I have a 05 Legends Braylon Edwards Rookie #/725 and Ill throw in whatever Browns I got laying around.

Cano we need to get together sometime and do some trading or something... and welker I looked through your stuff and I like quite a bit of it maybe we can talk back and forth thru PM's and see what we can come up with. I really like your Wimbleys ;)

Sounds good man! I will be at the thing in Belle Center on the 29th. I will be taking some cards out to try and unload the extras.

Back