Hockey Live Box Break Results!!! 06-07 UD Be A Player Hockey!!

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Hey guys! I will be busting a box of 06-07 Upper Deck Be A Player Hockey tonight at 8PM. There are only 8 packs per box, but there is an autograph in every pack, plus one dual auto in every box on average. :eek: There are also an average of 3 themed insert cards numbered to 999, or less per box, along with numbered rookies to 999. Should be fun getting at least one nice hit per pack, but if it holds true to form with past BAP boxes, there will be a lot of scrub players in the autographed set, so it is tough to even break even with these breaks. These packs are selling at $10-$15 each, so it is a very costly quick break!! :eek: Hope to see you tonight!! ;) Wish me luck! ;)

Troy

man I can NOT believe I am about to say this, BUT

I am starting to like Hockey cards more and more.... OH MY GOD I said it!

Ok Troy,

If you get any scrubs you do not want (Avalanche) or Bruins :)

Let me know if you want to get rid of.

Good Luck,

Lat box I broke was Flair Showcase and got a Ryan Smyth redemption auto

Ground Support said:
Im here praying for that Makin for ya

I've got a UD Young Gun Malkin, and that sweet Priority Signings Toronto Expo Malkin auto /40, so I won't be disappointed if I don't get anything of him! I saw a sweet Leafs triple auto on ebay last night of Stajan/Wellwood, and Tucker I'd love to pull. ;) Not that expensive, but I do collect Leafs!! LOL!!! Honestly, I'm not sure who's in this product. Usually a bunch of guys with $4 autos! :( Still looking for a Crosby auto for the collection, but not sure if he's even in this.

Starting anyways! :p Seeing it is only 8 packs, I will post everything in the packs including base cards. I am eating KFC as we speak, so I may be a little slow typing! :eek:

PACK 1

Mike Knuble base
Mike Richards base
J.M. Liles base
Paul Stastny "Up Close & Personal Insert 390/999
Yanick Perreault auto (Leafs) :D

Not a bad start! :)

Back