Football Are you waiting for some 08 UD Icons Lettermen Redemptions?? If so, read this thread.

TKCards

Bench Warmer
UD has officially moved it's customer service department from Las Vegas back to Carlsbad, CA and their new revised customer service experience is in play. I talked to a rep this afternoon and she gave me an update on the Obama, Favre, AFC/NFC ROY Lettermen Redemptions. It is as follows:

These Lettermen will start to ship in October along with a special card they are sending everyone for waiting so long, (No idea what the special card is).

You may now ask for replacements for these redemption's in which case they will send you something of equal value. Three months ago, they were not allowing you to get replacements for these cards.

They ask you for players or teams that you would like to see a replacement of. The more variety of teams/players you give them, the faster they can process your request. They told me replacements would be sent within 3-4 weeks.

In the past, if you wanted a replacement for a baseball redemption, your replacement had to be baseball. Now I am told that your replacement could be from any sport. I like this because it expands what you may receive. You could give them teams or players that interest you from each of the 4 sports and they will send you something from your choices.

Todd

If anyone has called UD in the last 6 months and talked to a BS'er named Barry, he is no longer with the company. The 2 ladies I talked to today were much more personable and seemed to care a lot more about resolving my issues.

I'm on the fence on this one. I still have reservations with all the crap they have put me through, but it seems like a step in the right direction.

Back