LIVE NOW!!! 06-07 Topps Finest GROUP BOX BREAK

it was LOL i need to figure out what we are going to do IF that happens first LOL I will repost later I guess...

ANY SUGGESTIONS??? ANYONE???

ac-n-mike said:
it was LOL i need to figure out what we are going to do IF that happens first LOL I will repost later I guess...

ANY SUGGESTIONS??? ANYONE???

I say you should give it to the person who purchased the most for the box break......whoever that may be:D ;)

yea they are NOT EVEN 1 per case...the BOX PARTY that Topps has on their site opened a case and didnt get ONE...

YES the regular DRAFT redemptions ARE 1 per mini box...and the "rule" that I stated above would be implemented for those

BUT we need to figure SOMETHING out for these....ANYONE??

bhelser...NICE TRY lol

WHAT ABOUT

just put it on ebay and use the money for MORE BREAKS FOR THE SAME people that participated in this one....sort of a REWARD for EVERYONE that participated!??

thats a good idea too...BUT i say reward EVERYONE that participated NOT just ONE person I think it would be better

heck only 8-10 people participated so it could be a pretty sweet idea to break more boxes for JUST them

maybe let each person pick 3 teams and let it ride you know?

ac-n-mike said:
thats a good idea too...BUT i say reward EVERYONE that participated NOT just ONE person I think it would be better

heck only 8-10 people participated so it could be a pretty sweet idea to break more boxes for JUST them

maybe let each person pick 3 teams and let it ride you know?

I think that is a good idea, maybe do a random drawings for the teams on the free break...........although it is not likely to happen, but a good 'just in case' plan

so what if AL HORFORD gets drafted #3 overall to Atlanta, and 30 minutes later he is Traded to Detroit?

Not going to happen, just using this as a scenario.

Who would get the # 3 Draft redemption?

the team that DRAFTS the player is who gets the redemption if he is DEALT later...it still is the team that DRAFTED him

IF the DRAFT PICK is DEALT before its actually selected then again it is the team that ACTUALLY DRAFTS at the position... MAKE SENSE EVERYONE?

Back