Basketball look what i got today for early fathers day present!!!

no..it was when they were talkin bout the city bullcrab...like i said ..they were talkin bout it on channel 13..lol..but who cares bout pacers....no offense..steve 0 ..but we wasted to much money on reggie back then. dont get me wrong, reggie was a darn good player, matter fact , back then 96 97 or 97 98 there were on fire!!!..but like i said..i think pacers is leaving indiana real soon!!!!!!

READ THE NEWS!!! search for it!!!!

ac-n-mike said:
LOL the Pacers are NOT leaving Indiana LOL Indiana IS basketball they will NEVER let that happen

hahaa, you 'll see..lol..then i'mma laugh at your arse!!!!!!:stick:

and i recall the new anchor was like, indiana has lose pacers!!! it was when they have the city propasal bullcrab stuff goin on ..dude..i live here...lol

The Pacers are NOT leaving Indiana. Maybe you misunderstood something but they aren't going anywhere. Conseco Fieldhouse is on a 30 year lease to the city of Indianapolis and they aren't going to take away the only significant form of revenue that they have coming in.

"Simon said he doesn't want to move the team, though he acknowledges that the financial losses have accelerated the past three years.

"I have no thought of leaving Indiana," he said. "Only a thought of preserving the Pacers and keeping them in Indiana. That's the only issue right here."

Simon, who has owned the team with his brother, Mel, since 1983, said he doesn't need help with the Pacers.

"We can handle the team," he said. "It's the operation of the facility that's causing us the problem. We're not asking anyone to pay for us. It's just the operating of the facility."

The Pacers aren't going anywhere.

aight.maybe i was wrong. lol..but oh well, hope pacers will do better with the new crew.
so steve - o , wussup w. the kobe's rookie?????lets do it....

cbrjunkie888 said:
i'll take you topps finest kobe grade plus the 96 97 rookies or the kobe 96 97 bowman's diecut auto???? time to give up the kobes for you pc, STEVE - O!!!!!!!!!!!
I can do the NON-graded Kobe Finest, Bowman's Best Die-Cut and the Rookie Set

Monday3063.jpg

Monday3098.jpg

Monday3074.jpg
Monday3075.jpg

Monday3076.jpg

Back