Looking for 05-06 Finest Basketball

Warriorjunkie said:
i will think about it and get back to you

OK, sounds good.

p.s. If you will try to find BV for my ferfactor, I can tell you that it has no price in Beckett, but some guys in sportcardsforum.com told me, that this card value could be 50-70$

Latvian said:
OK, sounds good.

p.s. If you will try to find BV for my ferfactor, I can tell you that it has no price in Beckett, but some guys in sportcardsforum.com told me, that this card value could be 50-70$

yeah i can do that...send me a pm

I have a Josh Howard Finest jersey I believe it is the Finest fact jersey. Any chance you can do one of your Bosh jerseys for it?

Lon

Latvian said:
I could take these:
ANDREW BOGUT 06-07 BOWMAN ELEVATION DUAL JSY #19/49
STEVE FRANCIS 2001-02 SWEET SHOT HOT SPOT FLOOR GU
SARUNAS JASIKEVICIUS 2005-06 SWEET SHOT JERSEY #026/125
HAKIM WARRICK 06-07 BOWMAN ELEVATION DUAL JSY #5/49

for my 05/06 Topps Finest XFractor Black Eddie Curry serial numbered 5/9(see scan in my buckey)

Hey man, add yours Grangers auto and we have a deal! :D

Hi.. if you haven't made a deal for the Bogut dual JSY yet I can trade those....

Jasikevivius Finest Fact
Webber refractor /349
Kenyon martin green refractor /89

I can throw in any Warriors parallels I have but I only have a couple at the most.
For the Bogut?

PLMK thanks man :)

Latvian said:
Hey man, add yours Grangers auto and we have a deal! :D

sorry, i know that curry is #/9 but that would just be too much for me to do

Hi.. if you haven't made a deal for the Bogut dual JSY yet I can trade those....

Jasikevivius Finest Fact
Webber refractor /349
Kenyon martin green refractor /89

I can throw in any Warriors parallels I have but I only have a couple at the most.
For the Bogut?

PLMK thanks man

I have the Jasikevicius but i could use the other two. I'd need a little bit more for the bogut. By the way i don't like the golden state warriors but rather the marquette warriors who changed their name to golden eagles to be pc

Ok then , my offer is these three for my Curry.
Grangers auto

I have the Jasikevicius but i could use the other two. I'd need a little bit more for the bogut. By the way i don't like the golden state warriors but rather the marquette warriors who changed their name to golden eagles to be pc[/QUOTE]

lol my bad :D

Yeah I agree with ya there... you need a bit more for the Bogut.

Do you collect anything else apart from Finest that I could offer you?

If not then I would be happy just with either Billups GU or the Bosh GU but not the hardcourt materials cos I already have that one :)

Latvian said:
Ok then , my offer is these three for my Curry.
Grangers auto

I can do that, send me a pm with your address and make a post on the trade board

lol my bad

Yeah I agree with ya there... you need a bit more for the Bogut.

Do you collect anything else apart from Finest that I could offer you?

If not then I would be happy just with either Billups GU or the Bosh GU but not the hardcourt materials cos I already have that one

I don't really collect anything other than finest so i can do the: CHAUNCEY BILLUPS 2004-05 UD “RTIFACTS” GU for those 2 refractors. Send me a pm with your address and make a post on the trade board

Back