Looking for 85, 86, and 87 Fleer and Donruss

ucffans

Bench Warmer
I am looking for any 85, 86, and 87 Fleer or Donruss cards. I would actually love to get a bunch of commons/minor stars in exchange for current basketball or football cards. I am getting out of the basketball and football collecting and have a lot of cards from 1990 - present. I would like to find someone who wants to trade about 200-300 cards. You can fit that many in the pre-paid US postal boxes for $4.90

If you have a bunch of these cards and want to trade let me know. I have done trades like this before and have no problem giving you the "sweeter" end of the deal. I am at the point now where I collect with my sons who love baseball and have little interest in football or basketball. You can check my previous trades and everyone I have traded with has been happy with the deal.

hey whats up there i believe i have an imcomplete set of 87 fleer or donruss has some of everything in there but would take 2 boxes so let me know what u thing might have one of both so let me know pm me thanks

Do you want duplicates or only 1 of each card? Do you only want Fleer and Donruss or other sets to? PM me for faster response

My reason for collecting of the 85-87 cards is that my son and I have been doing a lot of "Through The Mail" autographs. There are alot of players from the 80's that I have been trying to get.

its an incomplete 87 fleer that i have with 12 or so cards missing let me know what u wanna do.

Back