looking for all matt leinart cards and jay cutler

champb21

Bench Warmer
please help me in fiinding all of those cards of matt leinart and jay cutler and aaron rogers. i want to reach 20 of each card by end of month.

i have them both in topps chrome and topps total

and i have some topps total inserts...one of leinart i think, and i have a topps chrome insert 8306 of leinart, lmk

got these if u need them

leinart- topps, fleer
cutler- topps se, topps 8306, prestige, topps madden, maybe a few more

hockey rules555-need tht tell me what u like
paintballband-i like but dont need topps total cutler i do need the inserts and topps chrome
fbfan-very intrested in cutler se
wvu-need all of those cards u listed so far

come on one has to trade with me.

well whats bv on topps chrome se? i wanted to trade gu for gu i got an offer for a low end gu of leinart for tht clemens gu.

no only trading gu for gu i will trade refractor for one of the 2 cards u named paintball. and no hockey i had 2 wille parker base traded away for couple leinarts.

then how about the clemens dual gu and Randy Mcmichael playoff prestige extra points 31/75, the young fresh face, and the whitehurst rookie

for

Jay Cutler Chrome RC, Matt Lienert 8306 insert, Topps Total AJ Hawk RC and Aaron Rogers Press Pass SE RC?

if some1 can tell me how much it is if its close really close ill tradeno clue wht bv on chrome is. also i like the se if its close.

Back