Looking for Chicle gu / auto's and 09 Limited Phenoms auto's

cowboyzqna

Bench Warmer
Hi guys, I really like the looks of these cards, so I'd like to get as many as I could :)

018.jpg

Also I'm working on the 09 Limited Phenoms auto's set... not the ones w/ the patches and gu but just the PHENOMS auot's that look like this

002-34.jpg

Here is the list of players I still need-

2. Aaron Maybin

3. . Brandon Gibson

4. . Brooks Foster

5. Clay Mathews

6. Johnny Knox

7. Kevin Ogletree

8. . Louis Murphy

9. rashad Jennings

10. Shawn Nelson

12. Tyrell Sutton

plmk if you have any ft:eek: Thanks fellas, take care :)

I got an extra Ray Rice for trade or sale lmk if you are interested. My bad I posted and did not see the ones you were looking for.

mwolfson22 said:
I've got Beckum and Raji for trade... Pics are in my bucket.

hi, I could use the B.J. and the beckum also the knute nt if its for trade as well as any 09 nt base cards that you have ft (also working on that set LOL) plmk if you see anything that matches up. ty sir :)

Pee632 said:
I got an extra Ray Rice for trade or sale lmk if you are interested. My bad I posted and did not see the ones you were looking for.

ok no problem. i just pulled a very nice jimmy johnson card, if you want to check it out its on the first page of my bucket. and if you need it its ft if you want to make a offer. ty sir

Digitalripsta said:
Make me an offer, I like the colts...Thanks...

I don't believe I have any colts tradebait sir... I'd be looking to pick up small to large lots of those chiicle cards rather than trading card for card

Kind of the same deal w/ the limited auto;s but as I'm working on the set I will do a card for card trade on those... plmk if anyone has any ft thanks fellas!

cowboyzqna said:
ok no problem. i just pulled a very nice jimmy johnson card, if you want to check it out its on the first page of my bucket. and if you need it its ft if you want to make a offer. ty sir

What do you need for it lmk.

Pee632 said:
What do you need for it lmk.

I don't collect racing so I really don't know what to ask for in return.... I'd like to get a nice auto out of it if possible... if you'd like to make a offer that would be great.. I collect a wealth of things so I'm sure we could get something done. Thanks man, Take care
Zach

Back