Looking for Chipper Jones and Dale Murphy.

Redman5006

Bench Warmer
Hello, I just found Sports Card Freaks today and Im new to the site and hope to grow my collection as well as help with yours. I have been with Sports Card Forum and Trading Card Central and have perfect feedback with both. I collect Chipper Jones and Dale Murphy and will trade for any card I dont have. My Chipper collection is now at 1023 different cards and my Murph collection is at 293 different cards, any help is appreciated. Please look at my site and let me know if we can work something out.
Thanks

link below:
Redman5006 |

Do you collect Chipper base and inserts or only GU and Autos? Because I have a lot of Chipper base and inserts. I will be putting them all up in my photobucket within the next couple days but they aren't there yet.

Sure, Ill take any cards I dont have as long as they are in nrmt condition. Just let me know what you have.
thanks

scittlz said:
Do you collect Chipper base and inserts or only GU and Autos? Because I have a lot of Chipper base and inserts. I will be putting them all up in my photobucket within the next couple days but they aren't there yet.

Back