Looking for GU & Autos..ANY!

bjtheman1

Bench Warmer
Would like to pick up a nice size lot of gu/jsy or autos, low end is fine. Looking mainly for quanity not quality(those gu/autos that you can never get rid of and only take up space). From years 2000 and up please..I have only basketball to trade, if you're interested please check my bucket and lmk

thanks

i have 9 autos and 41 game used jersey cards i want gone.im not gunna get a list going b/c tht is way too much typing. all cards are from 2000 and newer and about 45 or so from 06 and 07. bv is roughly 400-500 on all.

what do you have to offer for trade on these? let me know. basketball is fine but what do you have?

let me know

steve

stevesokol21 said:
i have 9 autos and 41 game used jersey cards i want gone.im not gunna get a list going b/c tht is way too much typing. all cards are from 2000 and newer and about 45 or so from 06 and 07. bv is roughly 400-500 on all.

what do you have to offer for trade on these? let me know. basketball is fine but what do you have?

let me know

steve

Have alot in my bucket, but more not scanned in take a look. If there's someone in particular you like lmk and I'll list all I have of them. I'd be very interested in this lot...appreciate your time

bjtheman1 remember me from the Bogut auto deal. If you are looking for a mixed sport GU lot I can set up one for you. I can do a 10 card single sport GU lot or a 15 multi sport lot. I don't have a page or list but I can possibly do a bigger lot if you include a Kobe GU as part of a trade/$ deal.

I have done similar deals for panthers4ever and atrain before so let me know.
Lon

bjtheman1 said:
Have alot in my bucket, but more not scanned in take a look. If there's someone in particular you like lmk and I'll list all I have of them. I'd be very interested in this lot...appreciate your time
im intersted in lebron james, kobe bryant, dwayne wade rc's, autos, jerseys.
let me know if you can do anything with those or not or if you even have any available.

Back