Looking for Hee Seop Choi.

Meliah

Bench Warmer
Would love to find something tough to cross off my want list but I also will trade for any Choi card that is #'d regardless of if I have it already. Let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return, Thanks!:)

ljmaya said:
I believe I have a couple low end HS Choi GU including a GU #'d 19/50 his jersey # on the cubs.

Lon

Cool, if you could let me know which ones specifically you have that are #'d and a want list I will try to find something you can use in return, thanks!:)

I do have a wantlist for baseball in the baseball wants forums so check that out. Hopefully soon I can post my personal bk and fb wants before the week is done.

I will try to get you the details tonight.

Lon

ljmaya said:
I do have a wantlist for baseball in the baseball wants forums so check that out. Hopefully soon I can post my personal bk and fb wants before the week is done.

I will try to get you the details tonight.

Lon

Any luck Lon? Looks like I have some GU that fit your list so let me know when you can:)

yeah I will try to sort those Choi's out for you tomorrow. I have my weekend on Sunday and Monday so I should get to you something then.

Lon

stanandgee said:
does he still play?

Spent all last year in the Red Sox minor leagues. This year he was a spring training invitee for the Marlins but did not have a good campaign. As soon as he realized he was destined to Triple A again he decided to go back to Korea and play there.

I have this:

2003 Hot Prospects MLB Hot Materials HC Hee Seop Choi Jsy

If your interested I sell and trade for Chris Marrero and Andruw Jones. I usually prefer to sell. Let me know if your interested.

j2cool1989 said:
I have this:

2003 Hot Prospects MLB Hot Materials HC Hee Seop Choi Jsy

If your interested I sell and trade for Chris Marrero and Andruw Jones. I usually prefer to sell. Let me know if your interested.

Those are #/1250 correct? The only Jones I have around here are inserts and base so let me know your delivered price please:)

Back