Looking for Jonathan Stewart

CaptainChaos: I can use the bottom one, have the top one already though. Thanks. LMK if you see something similar you might need for it.

rogersdad: I think the Emmitt will book more than the Gridiron Kings, sorry. If you see anything you like in the same range, LMK.

bizzydesigner: I could use that, I may have a Kevin Smith somewhere for you if you want. Or, who else do you collect? Thanks.

still interested in that Green GU... and still have the Stewart... i will look threw all my panthers and make a list for you later tonight or early tomorrow..

i have this stewart as well...:
SS852466.jpg

and tons of Jags... just name the other players and i will post you a list... to long to post all...

CHillyDoggy said:
CaptainChaos: I can use the bottom one, have the top one already though. Thanks. LMK if you see something similar you might need for it.

rogersdad: I think the Emmitt will book more than the Gridiron Kings, sorry. If you see anything you like in the same range, LMK.

bizzydesigner: I could use that, I may have a Kevin Smith somewhere for you if you want. Or, who else do you collect? Thanks.

I can use either of these:

JohnsonUDRC.jpg

DizonIconsRC150.jpg

CaptainChaos: It's gone, sorry. Anything else?

bizzydesigner: I'd trade you the Dizon die cut for it. PWE's in toploader ok? I'll post it up, thanks.

tmo1440: I got the regular one, don't believe I'll go for the parallels but thanks.

DavidShep: What is that Topps B&W card? Haven't seen that one. Thanks.

its an insert from the Topps 08 Blaster Boxes... my A.Peterson that ihad from last year was going for $25 when i traded it... so im guessing this to be around $10-$15

DavidShep: What # is the card in the set? I don't guess it's serial numbered is it? It's regular and not Chrome right? Thanks.

I found one called a Retro rookie but I don't think thats it, they have one that is listed as Sepia too but that is normally the reddish brown color.

Hey man.. I still have that jersey and I added about 5 more stewart rcs/inserts. i can use the hasselbeck auto and the Chris Johnson Sterling Jersey. Please let me know what else I can add and what all you can use.

Thanks

Back