Looking for Leatherheads autos

mo2116 said:
would u do the simpson, either long and henne for the rudy and booty lmk
Booty sells 11-25 most in the 17-21 range Rudi not sure didn;t see any but autos i see only three went over like $2 one was a rookie pullout others were two color patch auto/15 and a wquad jersey/5. Henne sells around 20 longs anywhere between like 8-15, simpson 3 colors go between 13-22. How about the Henne and one of the SP authentics?

mo2116 said:
can do for the henne and simpson go ahead and post ill reply when i get back leave me addy ill ship tommorrow
Sounds good. Will pM addy and Post transaction. Thanx for the trade,

Kris

marinocollector said:
I like the forte limited and donald driver monikers for the pair...
Long sells around 10 Johnson 31-35. Forte sells 40+ (I would add driver but I'm trying to do the material monikers set) Could I add something else small to the Forte?

Thats fine.... good luck with the Monikers set as well.... Didnt notice it before or I would have asked for this... can I wiggle the Bess Limited Auto from you?

So it would be Bess and Forte for CJ and Long...

PS Doesnt the Phillip Merling tick you off? I pulled two of his auto's Grid Gear and Limited....

marinocollector said:
Thats fine.... good luck with the Monikers set as well.... Didnt notice it before or I would have asked for this... can I wiggle the Bess Limited Auto from you?

So it would be Bess and Forte for CJ and Long...

PS Doesnt the Phillip Merling tick you off? I pulled two of his auto's Grid Gear and Limited....
Thanx. Yeah Bess is no problem. Besides the ball point pen pulling THREE of the Merlings (2 from a case plus 1 from 4 boxes) ****** me off the most LOL.
Post it up and PM me with Addy. I can send out tomorrow with DC, you?

Back