Getting an auto off of a card...

i know how to do it on a sticker and transplant said sticker :shifty:

if you remember that test from 06, when i did it on a 2006 Paul Pinegar Donruss Classics?...i signed it SLIQWILL and i think i sent it to Zeeck...

that was back in the days of Dr Sliq and proving things could be done...like the Hurricane Proof Beckett vs PSA test :salut:

:secret: PSA won, holding off water for 48 hours, BGS case lasted 36 :salut:

Goo Gone will get the marker off. Not sure if it will damage your card. Might want to experiment on others first.

i know how to do it on a sticker and transplant said sticker :shifty:

if you remember that test from 06, when i did it on a 2006 Paul Pinegar Donruss Classics?...i signed it SLIQWILL and i think i sent it to Zeeck...

that was back in the days of Dr Sliq and proving things could be done...like the Hurricane Proof Beckett vs PSA test :salut:

:secret: PSA won, holding off water for 48 hours, BGS case lasted 36 :salut:

Thank you Jason, for totally not answering the question in any way, shape, or form. You rock :salut: :lollol:

Goo Gone will get the marker off. Not sure if it will damage your card. Might want to experiment on others first.

I wish I could figure out what he used. I think it's a blue permanent marker but I'm not sure. I think I have a Kay-Jay Harris rookie from that brand. Sounds like it would be a good tester. :salut:

Back