Looking for Nate Davis

auto_FLOOD

Bench Warmer
Looking for Nate Davis ..

auto and jersey

need everything except sage, presspass and topps rookie auto ..

could trade or buy for the right price ..

thanks

don't know what other colts i can add to it for the spa ..

i got this ..

TammeJacob2008SPAuthentic239Auto.jpg

and a austin collie platinum white refractor /499

let me know ..

thanks

SellingALLCards said:
Would you be interested in a 09 nate davis rookie chicle blank back card from topps vault with coa and hologram on back????

do you have a scan of it .. as i never deal with the topps vault before .. so don't know how it look like ..

thanks

HERE'S Scans of the card front and back with coa from topps. It's an encased proof card with topps sticker on bottom and on blank back is hologram with serial number from topps.
Front:
2009toppschicleproofcardndaviswcoat.jpg

Back:
2009toppschicleproofcardsblankbackw.jpg

SellingALLCards said:
HERE'S Scans of the card front and back with coa from topps. It's an encased proof card with topps sticker on bottom and on blank back is hologram with serial number from topps.
Front:
2009toppschicleproofcardndaviswcoat.jpg

Back:
2009toppschicleproofcardsblankbackw.jpg

Here's Topps Vault description of card:

2009 Topps National Chicle Proof Card. Nate Davis. Direct from Topps' legendary vault, this blank-back cardboard-stock proof card is in excellent condition and measures the standard 2 1/2" X 3 1/2" in size. Lot features the full color tone example. Color separations are created during the set's final proofing stage. For authenticity, the official Topps serial numbered hologram is affixed onto the reverse side of the card (see sample photo). Card is encased in a clear lucite cardholder and comes with the official Topps Vault certificate of authenticity.

SellingALLCards kind of intrersted .. what are you looking for or are you looking to sell ... and if how much if it's for sale ???

moosehead i'll check you bucket to see what i need and will pm you or post here ..

thanks

SellingALLCards said:
i CAN DO EITHER SELL OR TRADE i'LL LOOK AT YOUR BUCKET AND SEE IF THERE;S ANYTHING I NEED IF NOT ILL SELL YOU THE DAVIS.

you can check my bucket but don't have much .. like i told everyone .. stop buy boxes and packs this year .. just litttle bit of packs here and there .. don't want to wast $120 on a box and get an auto that nobody wants and two jersey that'll sell for $5 .. so just really looking to buy things for the pc ..

let me know ..

also still looking for more nate davis cards ..

not looking for sage, presspass and topps chrome rookie auto .. but is looking for everything and anything else .. will trede for jersey that i don't have too .

thanks

Back