Looking for Nolan Ryan's I NEED!!!

jdthakid36

Bench Warmer
I'm back after a LONG LONG layoff from the hobby...i'm looking for Nolan Ryan's I need. Feel free to post lists and i'll look them over. Please let me know who/what you're looking for in trade. Thanks and I look forward to trading again!

Josh

I think I have a base card from the '72 or '73 somewhere, got it from my uncle-in-law, he had a bunch of them from the '70s and I saw that in there

I think I have a base card from the '72 or '73 somewhere, got it from my uncle-in-law, he had a bunch of them from the '70s and I saw that in there

Thanks for the reply. I have the '72 Topps base, and both '73 Topps base. There are a couple of oddball Topps cards from '73 I need though...I'm curious as to what you have. If you find it, please let me know. Thanks for the reply!

Josh

Which ones from '73 are you looking for and I can give a look tonight!

These three below...and there's a good reason I don't have them, ha ha. Thanks,

Josh

1973 Topps Candy Lids #45 Nolan Ryan $120.00
1973 Topps Comics #18 Nolan Ryan $2,000.00
1973 Topps Pin-Ups #18 Nolan Ryan $1,200.00

Yeah.........I'm gonna say I don't have them BUT he might have it in all the boxes of comics, coins, etc. in his storage room......which is extremely big, the room, and packed to the ceiling!

Yeah.........I'm gonna say I don't have them BUT he might have it in all the boxes of comics, coins, etc. in his storage room......which is extremely big, the room, and packed to the ceiling!

I'll cross my fingers. No rush...when you go through it, if you find any Ryan stuff, please let me know. Thanks again, and good luck...don't break anything, ha ha

Sorry for the delay...Is it # JR or #RJ? I have the dual jersey card, #JR...I need the patch, which is #RJ. PLMK. Thanks for the reply!

Josh

JR not RJ. :( Good luck with your search, wish I could help but the only other ryan I got is 73 Topps and those are not too hard to come by, lol. :)

Back