Looking for P.Manning....

izrazoriz

Bench Warmer
Hello fellow collectors, well i'm interested in see if anyone has some rookies of Manning that theyare willing to trade or at what price you'll sell at.

If you have something list it with BV and LMK how much you are asking, or who you collect and i'll see if we can work out something.

Thx Darrell

I have some nice RC stuff on my page check them out also have one under Graded PSA9

izrazoriz said:
Hello fellow collectors, wel i'm interested in see if anyone has some rookies of Manning that theyare willing to trade or at what price you'll sell at.

If you have something list it with BV and LMK how much you are asking, or who you collect and i'll see if we can work out something.

Thx Darrell

snick....we have done a couple deals before...got a Manning auto from you. LMK who your asking on the Chrome and the Black Diamond rookie.

Thx Darrell

I have these I would be willing to move

PeytonRCPSA001.jpg

peytonback001.jpg

peytoncollectorsedge001.jpg

peytontopps001.jpg

cool was it from EBAY? PM me a offer I am sure we can work something out

izrazoriz said:
snick....we have done a couple deals before...got a Manning auto from you. LMK who your asking on the Chrome and the Black Diamond rookie.

Thx Darrell

snick103...here are the two i ask about before...lmk if you still have them and how much....on the Chrome and the Black Diamond rookie.

Thx Darrell

sorry I just have the Topps and the UD Graded PSA 9

izrazoriz said:
snick103...here are the two i ask about before...lmk if you still have them and how much....on the Chrome and the Black Diamond rookie.

Thx Darrell

snick103 .......ok thx for the replys then as i on't need either of those.

SIMMS1....lmk what it is out of and what BV is and how much you are asking on it.

Thx Darrell

Back