What to do?

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
This may be a little premature, but I made a trade on SCF. Since I havent made any trades on there, I had to send first. But not only did I have to send first, they guy wanted it as soon as possible since he was going to a show, and I assume wanted to be able to send my card out before then. Well, I think he sent out almost a week after he recieved, since the trade manager was updated to 10/8/07. He recieved his card 2 days after I sent, so 5 days seems a little odd. I asked him if he sent it out yet and if so, what the confirmation number is, but he hasnt answered me. I see he is posting on the site, but he wont get back to me. The guy has a 250+ rating there, but why would he update the mandager without a confirmation number, then not answer my PM.

The trade was made on a Sunday. I told him that I would send out early that week, and he said the earlier the better because he had a show to go to on thursday. So I assumed that he wanted it fast so that he could send my card before he went to the show. I sent that Monday, and it showed up at his house on Wednesday. Im not sure why it would take him a week and a half to send it.

That's just pathetic. Their system allows you to give feedback, so give something appropriate. He should be including something extra for taking that long.

That's just pathetic. Their system allows you to give feedback, so give something appropriate. He should be including something extra for taking that long.

Not to mention I traded double the book value I was getting, and tossed in a Ronnie Brown /50 that wasnt included in the trade.

Back