Topps - What are you doing to me

horfin

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
So I have been waiting for 2 years for a 2021 Bowman's Best Future Vibrance Autograph of Christian Pache. I received the following email:

Screenshot 2024-01-16 143038.jpg

What is everyone's thoughts?

What sucks is I have to wait 2 years and then they give me 7 days to decide.

Bill

$50 to substitute a Pache RC Auto? That’s ridiculous. It should be fair market value.

I know the last 2 time I was missing a hit they only gave $10 credit. Sucks

That sucks that you have been waiting so long, and I’m sure you want the card.

I would be weary of a replacement. You have no control over what and who. Sometimes you can if you call them, but it’s a shot in the dark.

The fair market value for that card is probably around $20. Licensed Pache Rookie Autos sell for $4-20 usually. Sometimes a little more if numbered.

Similar players from Vibrance Autos are KeBryan Hayes -$20 and Blaze Jordan - $20.

With that being said, Topps would probably give a $20 card in return if you went that route.

I would take the $50 to my account and wait for a decent sale to use it.

I would then just buy a Pache auto that I liked for less than $20 and be up $30.

Pache thankfully isn’t a high dollar prospect anymore so you can probably find one redeemed and then use the money on a 2023 best box from their website

Sucks that you had to wait so long and I know it throws a snag into your Bowman's Best collection BUT $50 credit for a Pache auto is a heck of a deal.

I thought Pache would be worth a lot more but after looking at comps I’d have to agree, your ahead with $50

So............................I called topps and said I really don't want $50 and I really don't want a random card, I told them I'd like any Bowman's Best Insert Autograph, I told the guy that my sons and I are trying to complete all Bowman's Best Sets for any year....The guy said he can put it in the notes and hope they look at it and I agreed. He was very nice and helpful.

I'll let you guys know what happens.

Thanks for everyone who responded,
Bill

So I have been waiting for 2 years for a 2021 Bowman's Best Future Vibrance Autograph of Christian Pache. I received the following email:

View attachment 16809

What is everyone's thoughts?

What sucks is I have to wait 2 years and then they give me 7 days to decide.

Bill
That is absurd. It took until a few days ago for my home rune challenge to arrive and I won in September. I wonder if this would all change if there was a big enough boy cot.

If the manufacturers want to keep selling their (massively overpriced) product, they need to keep up with the extras and perks too!

@horfin I hope they take care of you!!

Cheers!

Kevin

So this is the odd thing....Isn't Topps located in Pennsylvania and the Redemptions are located in Texas.....this package is coming from Washington (the State - not DC)

Odd.

So this is the odd thing....Isn't Topps located in Pennsylvania and the Redemptions are located in Texas.....this package is coming from Washington (the State - not DC)

Odd.
It's being shipped from COMC.

My Henry Davis Platinum Auto came from there.

So it’s not a Bowman vest like I requested and it’s worth less than $50
But to be honest with you, a gold numbered to 50 autograph is a decent replacement

The pache a $12-$15 card this is a $12-$15 card so I think Tops did what was expected however it would’ve been nice if they with the extra mile and got me some form of a Bowman’s best card
IMG_6338.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6337.jpeg
    IMG_6337.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 9
Back