Looking for Rickey Henderson Base Cards/Inserts/Parallels

ManOfSteal

Bench Warmer
I'm looking for any Rickey Henderson cards out there, mainly from the last 5 years or so. I was out of the hobby from about 2002, and I missed a lot of his base cards and parallels, as well as all of the recent game-used cards.

If you let me know what you have, I'm sure we can work something out. I don't have a trade list (other than of other Rickey cards), but if you have some players/teams your looking for, I can see what I have.

I'd also be interested in buying. Can't wait to see what's out there! You can PM me, or just reply to this thread.

More information about my Rickey want and have lists can be found in my website in my sig.

ManOfSteal said:
I'm looking for any Rickey Henderson cards out there, mainly from the last 5 years or so. I was out of the hobby from about 2002, and I missed a lot of his base cards and parallels, as well as all of the recent game-used cards.

If you let me know what you have, I'm sure we can work something out. I don't have a trade list (other than of other Rickey cards), but if you have some players/teams your looking for, I can see what I have.

I'd also be interested in buying. Can't wait to see what's out there! You can PM me, or just reply to this thread.

More information about my Rickey want and have lists can be found in my website in my sig.

I've got a lot of Rickey base. I can see what I have off of your wantlist. By wantlist I'm talking your detail sheet where you list all his cards and mark with x if you have it. I don't think I have anything off of your "priority list". Let me know if you want me to look.

twins2008nathan said:
I've got a lot of Rickey base. I can see what I have off of your wantlist. By wantlist I'm talking your detail sheet where you list all his cards and mark with x if you have it. I don't think I have anything off of your "priority list". Let me know if you want me to look.

I'd love to see anything that you come up with. My full "have" list is slightly outdated on my website (mostly by some recent G/U and inserts I've acquired), but overall it's pretty accurate.

Let me know if it would be easier to just list all that you have, and then have me look on my list. I'm open to whatever's easiest on your end. Looking forward to seeing what you have, and thanks ahead of time!

Back