Buying!!!

Carolina_Crazy06

Bench Warmer
just got some grade $$$ (Have 80 bucks) and really want some new cards to add to my personal collection....lmk what u guys have of the following

McNabb autos, rookies, and game used
Other Eagles autos, rookies, and game used (current eagles)

Steve Smith auto

Lmk what you have and ur sell price and maybe we can work something out...hopefully get some replies to this thread

Thanks for viewing

Devin

Sell ya the Pair for $100 DLVD with DC

05 Leaf Certified Steve Smith (Mirror Blue) Autograph #ed 49/50
SteveSmithMirrorBlueAuto49-50.jpg

05 Leaf Certified Steve Smith (Mirror Gold) Autograph #ed 25/25
SteveSmithMirrorGoldAuto25-25.jpg

bv???....and the price for one...mainly focusing on eagles autos but would buy a steve smith auto for the right price...could also do a cards/cash deal...still have that warrick....bv 30....and some drew gooden game used...also if u have any other card needs lmk and ill get u a list!!!...lmk

cincybearcats1 said:
you might want to tell people how much you have so they don't overshoot on cards to offer...

ya thats true i can offer this pair for $50 only looking to sell not sure on BVs

05 Donruss Classics Steve Smith (Signifigant Signatures) Autograph #ed 21/50
SteveSmithClassicsAuto21-50.jpg

04 Topps Signature Steve Smith (Green Uncirculated) Autograph
SteveSmithUncirculatedToppsGreenAut.jpg

total bv on the last 2 smiths are 55....wouldnt buy that combo for 50...sry...topps bv 30 and the donruss bv 25

would buy the topps by itself cause the auto is so clean...what would u sell the single topps smith for???

also any eagles stuff?!?

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
total bv on the last 2 smiths are 55....wouldnt buy that combo for 50...sry...topps bv 30 and the donruss bv 25

would buy the topps by itself cause the auto is so clean...what would u sell the single topps smith for???

also any eagles stuff?!?

wont sell a Steve Smith auto for under $20

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
i understand....how bout the warrick and a little cash...since the smith books a little lower than expected

steve smith books lower but sells higher not wanting to trade only sell

I can offer you that mcnabb GU football card, mcabb spx gu, reggie brown memorable moments gu, mcnabb 2005 leaf limited player threads dual gu 17/50 and a steve smithe Leaf R & S auto 50/100 for 80 dlvd. Only looking to sell.

Back