Looking for TTT base cards

baseball9515

Bench Warmer
I am looking for 2006, 2007, 2008 Topps Triple Threads Football base cards. Color Variation doesn't matter, will take all. Prefer to trade. LMK what you have and what you need .

Thanks
Brad

baseball9515 said:
I am looking for 2006, 2007, 2008 Topps Triple Threads Football base cards. Color Variation doesn't matter, will take all. Prefer to trade. LMK what you have and what you need .

Thanks
Brad

Bro, I have a CRAPLOAD of them from 2006. I was trying for the set, but after a while, I couldn't find any more. I have many from the base set, most actually. Just missing #'s 2,4,12,19,26,30,36,43,46,50,53,55,56,62,63,64,66,67,70,74,83,84,85,100.

All others in the /1199 base set not listed there, I have.

As far as others, I have these 2006:

Merriman, Galloway /99
Marion Barber, CJ OchoCinco, A. Rodgers, Urlacher, /199
Trent Green, Culpepper, McNabb, Brad Johnson, Rivers, D., Foster, Hasselbeck, Galloway, John Elway, Jim Thorpe, T. Heap /499

baseball9515 said:
Up for another go

Hey, sorry I forgot about this thread. I checked your bucket, there are a few cards I liked, but what are you willing to work out? A card/PayPal deal perhaps?

Prefer to stick with a card trade but willing to do card/cash depending on what we are looking at. Throw what you are thinking at me and we'll go from there.

baseball9515 said:
Prefer to stick with a card trade but willing to do card/cash depending on what we are looking at. Throw what you are thinking at me and we'll go from there.

Okay:

CJ08UDINFLRRCA85135.jpg

MM08SPXTGUARC171599.jpg

BCBSRCAGU.jpg

TE08GGOGU17100.jpg

baseball9515 said:
Back up TTT

Sorry man, I hope you don't feel like I've been ignoring you. I hardly come here, and work has been busy. There's not a whole lot I can use from your bucket, and would need some PayPal if you wanted all the cards. LMK what you want to do, if you want to buy any of them. I would let them go pretty cheap, but not dirt cheap :)

LOL NP, I know how it is and its not a big deal. LMK what we are looking at and I'll see what I can do. If you want just PM me what ya need be it straight cash or card/cash. I'm in no hurry so don't feel rushed to get anything done, and if ya forget I'll just bump it back up till we get where we are goin. ;)

baseball9515 said:
LOL NP, I know how it is and its not a big deal. LMK what we are looking at and I'll see what I can do. If you want just PM me what ya need be it straight cash or card/cash. I'm in no hurry so don't feel rushed to get anything done, and if ya forget I'll just bump it back up till we get where we are goin. ;)

The Calhoun and Chevis Jackson of course, and these:

PRSPRGU.jpg

MM07LLRCA48299.jpg

CL07LLRCA216299.jpg

LH08LCMRCA1425.jpg

JB07SSRZRCA510.jpg

Make me an offer :)

Hey, I found a stack of dupes that I'll let go real cheap (bv not selling)

Trent Green
Fred Taylor
Hines Ward
Eli Manning
Donald Driver
Drew Bledsoe
Shawne Merriman
Anquan Boldin
Byron Leftwich
Chris Brown
Chad Johnson
Kevin Jones
Matt Hasselbeck
Jamal Lewis
Chester Taylor
Drew Bennett
Rudi Johnson

LMK which ones you need.

Sorry about that I've been tied up. I'm interested in all of em, I collect em all so dupes don't matter to me. I think I have all of the cards still above except for the John Beck Auto as its already gone.

Back