LOOKING FOR

rackpackman

Bench Warmer
I am looking for pujols, and ichiro rookies, please let me know if any one has any to trade, i am new and do not know how to do a bucket here, i don't have a scanner but if i take a pic would it work, anyways let me know, i have lots to trade, all my cards are in mint condition.

Thanks guys

:box:

welcome. you could use both your scanner (usually better pictures) or camera to get a picture of your cards. once you have the pictures, upload them to a free website like photobucket.com. you can put your albums whichever way you want, just grab the link from there and paste it here. most people put the link in their signature. now lets see that collection of yours.

my photobucket

my cards pictures by rackpackman - Photobucket

here is my photobucket link, i hope it works, i am new and trying it out.:box: i just put a few picks to see if it worked....i really have to get a scanner lol. But cards are in mint condition and i have multiples of most cards in my collection, this is just a sample, if it works i will add more to it, thanks guys, please let me know if it works, all cards are for sale or trade.

Cheers

pujols

I am still looing for a pujols, and ichiro rookies, my photobucket has been updated so if you have any and want to trade, i hope something catches your eye,

cheers:box:

Back