Looking To Buy Again, Round 2!!!!!

DMCNABB1999

Bench Warmer
hey guys, just got paid again from work and i'm looking buy some cards with the money! ROUND 1 was very successful and i was able to make about 15 deals with members and i spent a couple hundred $$$ , since i don't have a ton of tradebait that's what i'm looking for mainly:

1. Autos
2. Star/Semistar Refractors/Xfractors (not paying a ton on these and not buying in bulk, just what i can use, paying around $1 each)
3. Star/Semistar RC's (i like products like bowman chrome, topps chrome, finest, topps pristine, and other decent products)
4. G/U (very picky, but will always take a look)
5. Philadelphia Eagles (Mainly Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook, Reggie Brown, Kevin Kolb, Nate Ilaoa, Brian Dawkins, & Lito Sheppard)
6. Philadelphia Phillies (Mainly Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, Jimmy Rollins, Cole Hamels, Brett Myers)
7. Sixers & Flyers (Collect very few players from both teams, really picky)

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SITES HERE AND I'LL START LOOKING, THANKS!

I have these Topps Finest:

1999 Topps Finest-Tom Gordon-62-
2000 Topps Finest- John Valentin-159-
2000 Topps Finest-Troy O'Leary-207-
2000 Topps Finest-Carl Everett-220-

let me know if you are interested.

redsoxocd said:
I have these Topps Finest:

1999 Topps Finest-Tom Gordon-62-
2000 Topps Finest- John Valentin-159-
2000 Topps Finest-Troy O'Leary-207-
2000 Topps Finest-Carl Everett-220-

let me know if you are interested.

hey, looking for star/semistar rookies or refractors only right now, thanks though.

mvpsportscards said:
It all depends on the card you want. The more you buy, the more you save...

hey, ok well plmk some prices on these:

chipper jones auto
steve smith auto
edwards/boldin dual auto
jerious norwood spx

let's start there, plmk, thanks.

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey guys, just got paid again from work and i'm looking buy some cards with the money! ROUND 1 was very successful and i was able to make about 15 deals with members and i spent a couple hundred $$$ , since i don't have a ton of tradebait that's what i'm looking for mainly:

1. Autos
2. Star/Semistar Refractors/Xfractors (not paying a ton on these and not buying in bulk, just what i can use, paying around $1 each)
3. Star/Semistar RC's (i like products like bowman chrome, topps chrome, finest, topps pristine, and other decent products)
4. G/U (very picky, but will always take a look)
5. Philadelphia Eagles (Mainly Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook, Reggie Brown, Kevin Kolb, Nate Ilaoa, Brian Dawkins, & Lito Sheppard)
6. Philadelphia Phillies (Mainly Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, Jimmy Rollins, Cole Hamels, Brett Myers)
7. Sixers & Flyers (Collect very few players from both teams, really picky)

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SITES HERE AND I'LL START LOOKING, THANKS!

Please check my freewebs and LMK via PM. I've dealt with you on the other SCF.

Thanks,
David

dviv17 said:
Please check my freewebs and LMK via PM. I've dealt with you on the other SCF.

Thanks,
David

hey, didn't see anything i could use right now. plmk if you get any phillies in b/c i have a howie kendrick sp by the letter "letter I" #ered to 75, thanks.

Back