Looking to buy .... Got $75.00 for something nice !!!

baralufficus

Bench Warmer
Looking to buy Jason Campbell mainly ... But I am interested in LaRon Landry, Clinton Portis, Santana Moss, Chris Cooley ... Basically anything CURRENT Redskins ... I am also interested in Retired greats ... Riggins , Theisman, Jurgensen and my main want is Sammy Baugh .... Show me what you got...

Barrett~

jfreakdj777 said:
i think it is bowmans best auto ???

ill let u know when i get it
ok, A scan would be the best .... If not , I would want to know the year... What teams Jsy he is in , and so on ... Thanks

Barrett~

i got this one
portis1of1.jpg

portis1of1back.jpg

make me an offer

Pejarox7620 said:
i got a baugh cut auto #/5 what can you add to the ronnie brown spa? do you have any other high end? PM ME
What can i add to the Ronnie Brown?? I just got offered 450.00 for the Brown .... A graded Brown just sold for 650.00... I can easily get a Rare Sammy Baugh Auto for under 200.00 on the Bay... I know there is only 5 made .... But I can't see myself doing anything near that ....

Thanks for your time though

check my bucket. i also, have a pair of thomas jones game used gloves for sale. they are both autographed and come with a COA. im asking 40 dlvd on the thomas jones. let me know what you like.

i like the ronnie brown and berrian spa... check my bucket i have a vince young leaf rookies and stars rc auto jersey /5 and a joe montana triple game used auto out of national treasures

Back